1) Only the income investor can attain financial freedom forever because they don't have to sell assets to generate an income stream. If the income investor invests in a well-managed portfolio of dividend stocks, they will generate an income stream that lasts a lifetime, and never have to worry about outliving their portfolio.
2) Stock market volatility has no effect on a company's ability to pay dividends. Therefore the dividend income investor can accurately predict when they will attain the income required to make their dream of financial freedom forever a reality.
3) If the dividend income investor lives off a portion of their dividends and reinvests the rest, their income will continue to increase the longer they are retired, enabling them to leave an inheritance or bequeath their estate to their favorite charity.
4) The dividend income investor isn't concerned with trying to time their transactions. They methodically reinvest their dividends. In doing so, they take advantage of the snowball effect that happens when their dividends generate more dividends.
5) By compounding dividends, the dividend income investor will generate a reliable and sustainable income stream that leads to financial freedom and a lifetime of rising income. To attain these goals sooner invest in high-earning, high-yield dividend stocks. Read more about Fly High Investing's ultra-high-yield portfolio under the REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE tab, and how to take advantage of Fly High Investing's free 90-day trial period.