1) The dividend income investor doesn't have to sell stocks to generate an income stream. Therefore a well-managed portfolio of dividend stocks will generate an income stream that lasts a lifetime, without worrying about running out of stocks to sell.
2) The dividend income investor's dividend income isn't affected by stock market volatility. Therefore the dividend income investor can predict, with a high degree of accuracy, when they will reach their income goal and financial freedom.
3) If the dividend income investor lives off a portion of their dividends and reinvests the rest, their income will continue to increase as they grow older, enabling them to leave an inheritance or bequeath their estate to their favorite charity or organization.
4) The dividend income investor isn't concerned with trying to time their transactions. They methodically reinvest their dividends. In doing so, they take advantage of the snowball effect that happens when their dividends generate more dividends.
5) By compounding dividends, the dividend income investor will generate a reliable and sustainable income stream that leads to financial freedom and a lifetime of rising income. To attain these goals sooner invest in high-earning, high-yield dividend stocks. Read more about Fly High Investing's ultra-high-yield portfolio under the REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE tab, and how to take advantage of Fly High Investing's free 90-day trial period.