1) The dividend income investor focuses on their growing income stream. Their only concern is the reliability and sustainability of their dividend income. Market volatility has no affect on their portfolio's ability to generate dividends.
2) The income investor methodically reinvests their dividends. In doing so, they take advantage of the power of compounding dividends and the exponential growth of their income stream. They're no longer concerned with market research or trying to time their transactions.
3) The income investor is not concerned with stock market corrections, bear markets or recessions since they don't have to sell their stocks to raise cash.
4) If the income investor lives off a portion of their dividends and reinvests the rest, their income will continue to increase as they grow older. They don't have to worry about outliving their portfolio.
5) Compounding dividends is the only way to generate a reliable income stream that leads to financial freedom and a secure retirement. To reach these goals sooner, invest in solid high-yield stocks. Learn more about our high-yield portfolio under the REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE tab.